The Department of Justice, Federal Bureau Investigation has released a Draft RFQ regarding the Information Technology Enterprise Contract Services contract opportunity. The RFQ was released at GSA e-buy under RFQ1363852 Identification Number.
This is a multiple award, Blanket Purchase Agreement (BPA) contract in accordance with the Federal Acquisition Regulation which will be awarded under the General Services Administration (GSA) Schedule 70, all Task Orders (TO) issued under this BPA will be either Time-and-Material (T&M), Labor Hour (LH) or Firm Fixed Price (FFP).
The Government, through this acquisition, intends to establish a mechanism for providing contractor expertise to FBI programs in order to meet priorities. Furthermore, more objectives are to be achieved through this procurement in order to increase competition resulting in cost savings, increase business with small business concerns and to increase project and program success.
What Quoters Must Know
The contract requires the Contractors to provide technical support services under the Technology Business Management (TBM) Taxonomy Model that spans the entire spectrum of IT programs and services.
Awards will be made on both the Large Business Track and the Small Business Track, divided into twenty large business awards and ten small business awards. Although this information is presented in the official Draft RFQ, the Government reserves the right to award to more or less than the anticipated award numbers. The Information Technology Enterprise Contract Services is available to GSA Schedule 70 contract holders under SINs:
- 132 40 Cloud and Cloud-Related IT Professional Services
- 132 44 Continuous Diagnostics and Mitigation Tools
- 132 51 Information Technology Professional Services
- 132 53 Wireless Mobility Solutions
- 132 60F Identity and Access Management Professional Services
- 132 61 Public Key Infrastructure (PKI) Shared Service Providers (PKI SSP) Program
- 132 62 Homeland Security Presidential Directive 12 Product and Service Components
The period of performance is expected to be five (5) years, consisting of a one-year base and four (4) one-year options, during which support at any FBI or DOJ Site may be required throughout the lifespan of this BPA.
Important details worth to note for interested vendors:
- The FBI continues to expect this will be a multiple award, Blanket Purchase Agreement (BPA) in accordance with Federal Acquisition Regulation (FAR) Subpart 8.405-3, Blanket Purchase Agreements (BPAs).
- All Task Orders (TO) issued under this BPA will be either Time-and-Material (T&M), Labor Hour (LH) or Firm Fixed Price (FFP).
- Work is expected to be performed at FBI facilities in:
- Washington DC
- Northern Virginia
- Pocatello, ID
- Huntsville, AL
- Clarksburg, WV
EVALUATION BASES FOR AWARD
The evaluation process on the ITECS BPA will be a “best value” utilizing a down select process:
Phase I involves the self-scoring worksheet to look at relevant experience, leading-edge technology, and past performance.
Phase II will be the technical volume, which will include a mock task order and a supply chain risk management assessment, and price volume.
The final award will be based upon responsible Quoters that are deemed to be the Highest Technically Rated Quoters with a Fair and Reasonable Price. As stated in the draft document, this approach will best achieve the objective of awarding contracts to Quoters of IT Services with the expertise in the required TBM service areas.