Proposal Writing Consultation
Our consultants average about 20 years of writing experience. Some of them have been contracting officers, and some of them have been proposal evaluators. Our staff knows intimately how to write a proposal that will earn high marks by evaluators.
GDIC proposal writing consulting services include:
- Professional assessment of your capability to compete for the contract
- Professional and experienced government proposal writing and capture teams in all industries ready to manage the complete bidding process
- Support services available to enable you meet all the required criteria and short deadlines
- Experienced and skillful review teams to fully analyze your draft prior to submitting
- Conceptual art and graphic art support
Our flexible staffing allows us to produce excellent content and commit to tight deadlines. GDIC has the resources that will allow you to bid on multiple opportunities throughout the year. Our competitors simply don’t have the depth of consultants who routinely work with them to provide adequate government proposal writing consulting services. The more you bid (calculated of course), the better your chances of winning. Talk to GDIC’s proposal specialists before your next proposal to increase your chance of success.
Your proposal is unique to you: when we bid with a client, we are exclusive. We do not commit to multiple clients for the same solicitation.