If you are an experienced federal proposal consultant, who is looking to boost his professional career by working in an agency with a very remarkable win rate, high profile customers, and an excellent working environment, then consider what GDIC has to offer you.
When we bring you on board as a new team member, we take the time to get to know you: we assess your skills and ability, and we discover the areas in which you are a Subject Matter Expert (SME). Once we have that information, we look at our current and upcoming projects to find one that matches you.
GDIC has established a reputation for connecting our consultants with federal proposal consultant projects that they find rewarding. One of our core principles is respecting everyone on our team at the level that they have earned. GDIC works diligently to ensure that our proposal consultants have such a great experience that they never consider going elsewhere.
GDIC’s consultants continually raise the standards for the federal proposal services industry. That is the caliber of every member of the GDIC team. It is their hard work and dedicated spirit that gives us the privilege of providing our consultants with some of the best federal contracts. Our success rate, client retention rate, and low team member turnover rate speak for themselves. GDIC is where the best-of-the-best go to aid clients in landing federal contracts.
We offer our consultants too many intangibles to list; however, we mark these factors among the most important:
- Assignments with top US companies,
- On-time, every time payments,
- Individualized respect and appreciation for the skills, abilities, and expertise of our team members, and
- The unique opportunity to work with repeat customers due to our top position of client retention in the federal consultant contract service industry.
Now that you know what we have to offer, we invite you to share with us what you have. Please follow these steps, and perhaps you will realize your dream of working with dedicated and loyal professionals:
- Please fill out our online application form and submit it for review.
- After reviewing the application and assessing your experience and proposal skills, we add you to our database.
- Once a project comes in that matches your capabilities, we contact you to set up an online interview. At the conclusion, we rate your skills, abilities, and expertise.
- Once everything is in order, we contact you to discuss your availability. If you are available and want to move forward, we email you an agreement execute along with a formal job offer. Once you sign and accept the offer, we begin the onboarding process.
We understand that circumstances may occasionally cause you to decline an opportunity. This does not automatically remove you from our list of potential consultants. We will leave you in the database and contact you when we have another match.
Please use the below button to access the online application form, and feel free to contact us if you have any questions.