Preliminary Eligibility Assessment Service Request
($850.00 Per Domain - One-time Payment)
To help companies in their decision to invest in the preparation of a proposal for OASIS Plus solicitation, GDI Consulting is providing a preliminary assessment service. We will send you a questionnaire that you can easily and quickly fill out and send back to us. Then a dedicated proposal manager will review the answer (and contact you if we have any questions) and prepare a comprehensive report based on your answers. We will send you this report and follow up with a call to discuss our findings, whether we think you should proceed to preparing a full proposal or if you need partnering and other methods to ensure you are awarded a contract.
What you will be provided:
- A probable score based on your responses to the questionnaire
- Recommendations as to how to optimize/increase your score
- Recommendations on Partnering and in which areas to concentrate
- Recommendations about whether you should proceed with full proposal development or not
- Consultation on OASIS Plus
The process to take advantage of this service is as follows:
- Click on the below button and go to our online Pay & Download service.
- Select the domains you would like to be assessed for eligibility by clicking on Add to Cart on each domain.
- Go to your cart and make the payment.
- In the Payment Confirmation page, you will be presented with links to download the assessment questionnaires for the domains you selected.
- At the same time you will receive an email with the same links for downloading the questionnaires .
- Fill out each questionnaire and send it back to GDIC ([email protected])
- GDIC will analyze the answers and prepare a detailed report, outlining a preliminary assessment of your status as regards to the published OASIS Plus draft RFP requirements.
- This report will be provided to you within 72 hours.
- One of our proposal managers will also contact you to answer any questions.
- GDIC will provide recommendations on best practices and to help you participate in this opportunity.