This course focuses on understanding the various roles and responsibilities on any capture team, geared for federal opportunities, with an emphasis on the capture process itself and use of the various tools and templates associated with capture efforts.
The course is specifically designed for sales managers, capture managers, and business development experts. It comprises of introductory topics including opportunity identification, opportunity capability, team selection, efficient networking, and positioned-to-win techniques.
During this training session, our capture manager guides you through how to accurately define and qualify government (federal and state) opportunities, and then develop productive techniques to successfully conclude those deals. Participants will gain insights into basic Capture planning strategies and business development, and learn to identify and successfully close opportunities.
- How to accurately develop and manage an opportunity pipeline
- What are the crucial elements of the capture process
- How to maintain customer relationships to grow business
- How to manage the capture process to improve your business development
- How to stand out from the competition
- How to create a winning strategy